For those that don't know, my sister Brittaney's wedding shower was this past weekend in IL, and little bit and I went down. These are some of the pictures I took. Of course Tessa's the star in all of them!
Tessa and her Great Aunt Paulette. She just melted right into her arms as soon as she got there! It was so cute!
Tessa and Grandpa. There is a picture very similar to this of me and my dad. Not sure how much older/younger I am in the picture compared to Tessa. I know I have a lot more hair in my picture. I was also only in a diaper and the computer was archaic compared to the ones we have now. I'd be willing to bet there's still Mt. Dew in the picture, though!
3 comments:
Everyone looks good. Glad Tessa got to see her other family. I wish ya'll had taken a pic of the four generations together. That would be an awesome keepsake for Tessa.
your family needs some boys!
Isabelle and Tessa look like they are up to something in that last pic. I can't believe how much Isabelle has grown. She is Tessa's only first cousin at this point. That's weird, I have about 60 of them. Times change. Not many big families anymore.
Post a Comment