BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 More Weeks (or less!) to Go!

Here's the update for where I'm at now in the pregnancy: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-30-weeks_1119.bc?responsys_count=1&scid=mbtw_preg30:743&pe=2Uvehla

Poor baby still does not have a name. I think Grace will either be her first or middle name, though. Doing ok, considering I'm 30 weeks pregnant with an 18 month old at home. Chuck's been very helpful lately so that makes a big difference. It's a lot easier being pregnant when you can kind of do whatever you want! I have an appt tomorrow morning which should hold to be uneventful. Here are some recent pictures of my belly and a few pictures of Tessa taken over the past month. I think she can't wait to be a big sister. She loves to take care of her dollies and loves the babies at daycare. I have to make sure she doesn't try and touch them since I don't know how gentle she is, plus I don't want her giving them her germs.






These were taken at 28.5 weeks, so about a week and a half ago:






This is Tessa eating Blondie batter. She loved it! A little raw egg never hurt... :)






These two are Tessa with her purse that Grandma Lynn made for her. She's so cute with it! She carried it around for a couple days:












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Mary Beth! It's funny how you are carrying low while Britt is carrying so high. I also love the pictures of Tessa. She is so darn cute. I am sure she will be a great big sister. You always were. Love you guys! Can't wait to come see you in a couple of months.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Tessa is getting so tall! She's losing her baby face!

And you...you still look the same size except for that belly.

Glad all are happy and healty.

Love to all!

Aunt Paulette