So here was my belly 2.5 wks ago:
And here it was last night:
Definitely growing, no doubt! Still gaining weight too, but it doesn't feel like I'm getting bigger, so I think she's just plumping up. Feels like she might have dropped some yesterday - she's sitting on my lap again. Next doc appt is tomorrow afternoon - I will opt NOT to be "checked" unless they feel it's necessary. Since I'm at 36 weeks they'll start doing that if I want or they feel it's necessary and I'll be going every week. Home stretch! Still no name for the poor kid. Chuck still doesn't want to name her Grace. Sarah Grace is still an option but I don't want her to be the 5th Sarah in her class. At least there aren't really any nicknames for Sarah. I think I'd call her Sarah Grace anyway if we named her that. Might be picking names on the way to the hospital... :) I think that's about it. My nephew was born Monday night, so that's exciting - the lone boy! I'll update if there's any more exciting news or new pics!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Belly Pics Updates 6-9-10
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment