Thanks to my dad, I have all the photos from the baby shower posted to a website. There were too many just to post to the blog. There's no captions (sorry) but I think you'll get the gist. The pictures are of most of the presents and the games. We played 'Guess the Baby Food' where the labels were removed from the jars and we had to guess by color only which food it was, 'Poopy Diaper' game where we melted different candy bars in diapers (made to look like poo) and we had to guess which kind of candy it was, 'Measure the Belly' game where guests had to guess the size of my belly without touching me, and the 'Alphabet' game where we had to name off an alphabetical list of items adding one item per person. As you'll see, it was fun. And I get to do it all over again in August - can't wait! Thanks again to everyone who participated and/or contributed. Enjoy the pictures!
http://wawii.com/images/MB-BabyShower/
Monday, July 7, 2008
Baby Shower Photos
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment