BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Books

Ok, so I do have something to add. I'm having a heck of a time getting books onto the registries. I've found a ton of books I love, but most of them I've not been able to add to the registries. If you are interested in getting her any books, I'm looking for any of the following (or a combination of):

  • Educational
  • Cute
  • Touch & Feel
  • 'Max & Ruby' by Rosemary Wells
  • Veggie Tales
  • Sesame Street

If you have any used books from your children's library you'd like to donate to Tessa's library, that would be perfect too. And as always, if there are any questions, please ask!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle and I can personally recommend the Max and Ruby books. They are so funny. :)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

My favorite Max and Ruby book is the one where Ruby helps Max clean his room. Everything Ruby tells him to throw away, he puts in his front overall pocket. Then at the end Ruby asks, "What's in your pocket Max?". Max pours all the stuff out of his overall pocket and says, "Everything!"

I also liked the beauty shop book where Ruby and her friend Louise make Max up with a blonde bombshell wig. Max did not like it but he has fun in the end when he finds the hair dye and dyes himself different colors. He also dyes his Grandma to match.

Love, Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

I'm just now catching upon your blog but I have one called "Messy Mark" that I will send when I find it. It's real cute and was given to Marc when Austin was born. One day you can tell Tessa all about her Great Uncle Marc. He's been gone 2 months today.

Love,

Aunt Paulette