BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

New Pics

Here are some recent pictures of Tessa. I'll try and post her 'birth story' later today for anyone that wants all the details.



Her asleep in her swing on 11/17
Her cute little face on 11/19

Her in her seat on her one month birthday (11/22) and Angie's birthday - we went and celebrated Ang's birthday too

Her getting a bath last night - she did really well, normally she cries


Another bath pic


Her in her 'new' swing (we got it from a friend) last night - she was so happy and content and cute looking in it I just couldn't help but take a pic

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MB, te pics are so cute!!! sorry i didnt call on your birthday. i was at my new job and i got preocupied, and forgot. then when i got home i passed out. still not qutie used to getting up that early. well while you are at work you can e-mail me at work if you want. cwatson@gisag.com but this week i only work on tuseday cuz of thanksgining and the days i have school. well i love you all and cant wait to see my new nice. please give tessa and chuck big kiss and a hug for me.

Love all three of you,
Aunt Coury

Anonymous said...

oh and mb have chuck give you a big kiss and hug from me please!!
lol. i just thought id say that tessa is so cute and she looks like both of you.

Love all three of you,
Aunt Coury

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Like my dad used to say, "Not a dud in the bunch"! Give her a big kiss and hug from Grandma.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I like the pictures. She looks soooooooo cute!!! Hey, you know...oh, never mind. I forgot what I was going to say. How is Tessa doing? Charlie? Chuck? YOU?!!? Oooops. Did I ask too many questions? Oh, well.

See ya!

Anonymous said...

eek! this is Gabrielle. Sorry!!!!!