As promised, I have finally posted some recent pics:
This is Tessa wearing her first pair of jeans on New Year's Day, waiting for Grandpa & Grandma & Gabrielle Watson to come visit. As you can see, they are too big. She doesn't look very happy here for whatever reason, but she looked much cuter in person. She spit up on the outfit before they got there, though.
This is Tessa sleeping while Mommy was cleaning the kitchen on Saturday the 3rd.
As I said, my parents and Gabrielle came to visit this weekend and we all enjoyed the visit. She insisted on staying up New Year's Eve to watch the ball drop - it's like she knew what was going on! She didn't finally go to bed until after 1am. Otherwise, our lives are pretty uneventful... Hope you enjoyed the pics!
5 comments:
These are adorable pictures but I have to say she is more beautiful in person. She is probably one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. Her personality also shows in her eyes when she is "talking" and smiling.
We certainly enjoyed watching her on Friday and visiting with MB and Chuck. We are looking forward to seeing her again as soon as we can.
Love you guys,
Mom
I would have to totally agree with this. Her eyes really do light up when she "talks" to you". She will be talking up a storm soon, can't wait.
We are very biased but she is awesome!!
Happy New Year.
she sure is beautiful!!
Ok i finnally figured out how to post something on this!! she is really growing love you guys
Aunt Wanda
BEAUTIFUL little girl!! I made up a song for her, and she cracks up when I sing it to her...it goes:
"You're my favorite girl, in the whole wide world, oh yes you are and yes you are!!!!"
It's dumb, but she seems to enjoy it! hehehe
Love,
Auntie Tina
Post a Comment