BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby @ 12 Weeks

I get these weekly emails from babycenter.com about how both the baby and I are changing. If you don't know much about pregnancy (or have just forgotten about all the little changes that take place), check it out. It's pretty cool:

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-12-weeks_1101.bc?pe=2Uvehla&scid=mbtw_preg13:20080407:0:0:0

I'll try and post the new week's info every week so those of you who are interested can follow along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I know Gabrielle will love reading all the information since her book is limited. I am also positive that she will call and check on you to see if you are experiencing what she read. You know how she likes to be precise. I wonder where she gets that from? Sounds a lot like her big sister. :) Thanks for posting it.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Cool info. Is any of that happening to you right now?

~Gabrielle