I thought it might be fun (although it's still quite early) to start a poll as to what people predict will happen with the birth. So I'm asking all of you, if you care to do so, to tell me what your predictions are for the following 'categories':
1) Gender (hey, you've got a 50/50 chance!)
2) Weight (for those of you that don't know, I was 7lb 7oz @ birth, & Chuck was ~7lb 1.5oz)
3) Actual date of arrival (again, current due date is 10/25/08)
If for some reason you can't post a comment, just email me and I'll post your guess for you so everyone can see.
I've also had at least one request for pics of myself, not just the baby. You'll have to wait for those, sorry. There's not much to see now, it just looks like I've gained weight. When you can actually tell I'm pregnant, perhaps then you'll get to see me in 'all my glory'.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Poll
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
My guesses:
1. Girl
2. 7lbs 2 ounces
3. October 31st
I am not good at predictions at all..BUT I am excited to see pictures of you in all of your glory in the future!! :) Love ya and I am WAY excited for you and Chuck!!! :)
Chuck's Predictions:
1) boy!!!
2) 6lb 8 oz
3) 10/15 (our anniv, although it'd be sweet to have a halloween baby!)
I (MB) am not going to post anything so I don't 'sway the votes', but I honestly have no idea!
I predict a boy weighing 6 pounds and 10 ounces. I predict the baby to be born on the due date, even if it changes. I know how you like to do things in a timely fashion. After all you were born on your due date. I am so happy for you two and can't wait to be a grandma again! Love, Mom
I predict that "The Bun" will be a boy. The baby boy named David will weigh 15 pounds and 1 ounce. The baby boy will be born on October 15th, your 3rd anniversary. I am so excited. I love Chuck and Mary Beth.
Love,
the new Aunt Gabrielle to be again
Tina says:
1. Boy
2. 6lbs 9oz.
3. 10/23/05 Thursday (the day I was born :) )
My brother owes me a two ball screwball if I'm right.... :D If I'm wrong, I'll be happy anyway!
woops, I meant October 23rd 2008! not 05....helloooooooooo!!!!!!!!! -Tina.
1.BOY
2.7-lbs 11oz lucky #'s
3. 10/25 at say 4:57pm
love you guys dad e
I meant 5 pounds and lengthwise 20 inches. Love ya!!!!!!
~the new Aunt Gabrielle (:-)
1. Boy (because I keep calling it a he)
2. 7lbs 5 ounces (because Isabelle was 2 ounces smaller then I was.)
3. 19 1/2 inches
4. Oct 20th (Because you are like me and will try to stay in good shape. Remember SQUATS they help!)
My turn to be an Aunt. PAY BACK TIME! If you want me there I will do my best; even if I have to take off work a few more days.
Love,
Brittaney
chuck is having a BOY and mary beth is having a Girl! They go to the doctor and they drop the baby. chuck's babies name is Pasta. marybeth's babies name is Kyla. They baby is going to weight 60 dollars and 1213 tall. the baby will be born Nov 12th at lunch time. the baby will eat pasta, chocolate, and toast with milk to drink.
Love,
Isabelle
Ok after reading all the post I bursted into tears. I really dont know why. I'm very happy for you guys and cant wait to see "the Bun". I think with the family history it will be girl, yet I have a strong feeling it will be a boy, so i'm not qiut sure about that yet. I think that he or she will weigh 7 lbs and 1 ounce. I think that Bun will be born on his mommy and daddys anniv. well i just think that it will be really cool he Bun was.
Love you both very much and miss you,
Courtney
I do not want to put my opinion of the sex or weight of the baby as that would be written proof of my being wrong (I never am:)) if my hunch is incorrect. Both of my babies believe in my ESP.
For those who don't know it our anniversary is October 25th. Is that cool or what? I lost a brother and his birthday was on Halloween so either the 25th or 31st is my feeling for the due date.I think Isabelle's prediction is awesome and I do love Pasta (salad)!! Our picture of the peanut is posted on the fridge. XOXOXOXOXO
1. Girl
2. 7lb 11oz
3. 10-28
Yea for blogs!!
Paulette thinks it will be a boy and it will NOT be on your due date. It is going to turned your scheduled life upside down from day one. Aren't I optimistic.? Seriously, I'm really happy for the both of you.
I left a answer to the poll and it must not have went through so hear we go again.
Boy
7#2 oz.
10-18 ( my birthday )Ha!
Love MaMaw
Post a Comment