BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

New Pics 2/9/09

Here are some new pictures of Butter Bean, as I call her, or Tessa Bean, as Chuck calls her. This one to the left is her taken Saturday in her first pair of overalls. Isn't she cute? Her face looks extra 'full' in the pic, but it's because she's laying down - she doesn't really have that much of a double chin.

The second one was taken last week by daddy. She looks so sweet and innocent - usually she is, but she does have her moments.

The third one is one I took of her last week with her bunny. She was holding it like a little kid would, wrapped up in her arm close to her body, but of course she stopped for the picture. She likes to chew on it and we play peek-a-boo with it too - thanks Debbie!

The last two are the fun pictures. I got her saucer out again yesterday to see if she'd do better in it than before, and sure enough she does much better. Her feet touch now. She still leans forward, but for short periods of time she can stand up without support of the seat. She LOVES her saucer, as much of a pain it was to put together. :)

Thanks Britt, Jason and Isabelle!

You might notice she's got some new outfits on. In the past few weeks she's gained at least a couple pounds. She weighed about 14lbs when I weighed her Friday. Most of her 3mo clothes are too short, so now she's wearing 3-6 & 6mo outfits. This has opened up a whole new wardrobe for her (not that she really cares). She's also 100% formula fed now, which really sucks for many reasons, but I can't do anything about it. I didn't realize how quickly she would go through it! I tried to give her a very small amount of rice cereal. She did ok eating it, especially considering it was basically formula with a little bit of small chunks in it, so I was spoon feeding her formula pretty much. I think it upset her tummy because she was fussy for a while after eating it. I'll try again in a couple weeks. Might be a bit too soon for her. We had a 'Mommy & Me' weekend too, which was nice. I think she enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks angelic in the close up picture. What a cutie!

Love you guys,
Mom