BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pictures!!!

As promised, I finally have some pictures to post:


Here's me and her on Valentine's Day (my hair's disheveled, I know). Tessa (aka Chuck) got me a LEGO rose - we all know how much I love LEGO's! I also forgot to mention that Tessa got her first valentine too - a little boy at daycare got her one. It was so cute. I'm putting it in her box.



This one I took this morning - this is one of MY old outfits!




This one is old, but was supposed to get posted a while ago, but I must have deleted it by accident. She LOVES her saucer!



Here's the curtains and what not that Chuck got for her.



And these are the pictures we had bought a while ago that Chuck hung.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It is so cool to see her in your clothes. I am so glad I saved them for you. She may be wearing your clothes but she still looks like her daddy! Love the Lego rose and new curtains too.
See you in two months. I am counting the days!

Love you guys,
Mom