http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-18-weeks_1107.bc?responsys_count=1&scid=mbtw_preg18:18&pe=2Uvehla
Also, I'm pretty sure the baby was doing a summersault Saturday morning. I was sitting on the couch after just having woke up. I normally only feel things at night, but Charlie had startled me awake and I think he startled the baby too. So I felt a few flutters, then all of a sudden it felt like he flipped around! Definately crazy!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Baby @ 18 Weeks
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Did everyone notice MaryBeth wrote HE on this update. We may have to add some pink to that camo bedding. Ya never know.
We were at Chuck and MB's yesterday and MaryBeth had a long t-shirt on. You can definately see a baby tummy. It's so cute.
Love you guys. :) I can't wait to start buying either BOY or GIRL stuff, and stop looking for yellow or gray, or otherwise neutral/universal baby clothes!!!!
-Tina.
That is so exciting to feel the baby move inside you. Hopefully the Bun did not do what Gabrielle did and tie a knot in the umbilical cord. Remember that?
Tell Bun that Grandma said to let him/herself known today. The Bun can be shy after the birth. We can't wait to hear but all we truly want is a happy/healthy baby and mommy.
Love you three,
Moom
That's cool. I am glad I am not pregnant yet!
Love,
The new Aunt Gabrielle
YAY! we get to find out today! Countdown- T minus 2.5 hours! WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Love, Tina
It must be a fisty little girl. Ha!
Mamaw
Post a Comment