Time is moving along quickly. Tessa will be here before we know it. We can't wait to be Mamaw & Papaw. Spoiling is already in the works. What Fun!! We already love her and Mommy & Daddy too, of course.
I can't believe it's already 3/4 of the way through! I can't wait to hold baby Tessa. I also can't wait to read her one of the books I bought her and change one of her diapers. (but just pee, please!)
2 comments:
Time is moving along quickly.
Tessa will be here before we know it. We can't wait to be Mamaw & Papaw. Spoiling is already in the works. What Fun!!
We already love her and Mommy & Daddy too, of course.
I can't believe it's already 3/4 of the way through! I can't wait to hold baby Tessa. I also can't wait to read her one of the books I bought her and change one of her diapers. (but just pee, please!)
Love,
Auntie Gabby
Post a Comment