I forgot to mention when I posted the babycenter link for this week that we had an exciting 'event' on Friday night. I was laying on the floor in the livingroom on my side and felt her move but it felt a little different. I kind of rolled over to get a better look at my stomach and there was CLEARLY an elbow sticking out! How funny! I still think it's too early to see definate hands and feet, but there is no mistaking what something that pointy could be. Chuck was able to see it too, so that cool.
I also bought some baskets for her room yesterday, which I was excited about, because I want to make sure everything is very well organized in her room.
I think I'm also going to try and convince Chuck tonight to take some maternity pictures of me. I've gotten some ideas online and Marcia gave me a tube top to wear (which I was looking for but couldn't find), so I'm really excited to try it out. I'm too cheap to pay for prof pics, and I think Chuck and I will probably do just fine on our own. If it works well, I'll try and post the pics tomorrow. Wish us luck!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Little Side Note...
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I remember when your Aunt Paulette was over to visit and you did the same thing to me. I was sitting in the Lazy Boy with my feet propped up and all of a sudden something pointy came up. Aunt Paulette could not believe it. I would push your (elbow or heel) down and it would come back up. It was a weird feeling and definitely cool to watch.
I guess Tessa is taking after her mother by stealing the show. :)
Love you 3,
Mom
Post a Comment