Good pix but you look awful tiny for that big load. They do make those pregnancy girdles that help hold your stomach up if your back gets to hurting. Thanks for sending. You're all baby! love,
LOVE IT. You look awesome. As usual! N-O-N-S-T-O-P! take it non-stop to the top, GO!!!!!!!! You're almost there, I can't wait :):):):) Love, Tina (Not that you didn't already know who wrote that, lol....)
Nice pics of Tessa's habitat. I like the black and whites best also. I didn't see one stretch mark either. That lotion must be working. Chuck needs to get in at least one pic. Those look like they're taken by the forse fence. Pretty cool idea, Tessa can see her first home, with her in it.
The pictures are wonderful. It is like being there with you through the pregnancy. Your little belly is growing from week to week. I love the heart you made on your belly. That was a cute idea. I am so proud of Chuck. He is a wonderful hubby and will be a wonderful daddy.
7 comments:
I do have to say I think I like the black and white ones the best. You look adorable in all of them. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you.Love you,Mom
Good pix but you look awful tiny for that big load. They do make those pregnancy girdles that help hold your stomach up if your back gets to hurting. Thanks for sending. You're all baby! love,
Aunt Paulette
LOVE IT. You look awesome. As usual! N-O-N-S-T-O-P! take it non-stop to the top, GO!!!!!!!! You're almost there, I can't wait :):):):) Love, Tina (Not that you didn't already know who wrote that, lol....)
You look so good MB. I cant wait to meet Tessa. Chuck did a good job. Thanks for posting the pics i have been wondering who your doing.
Love all three of you,
Courtney (Aunt Cory)
(I want Tessa to call me that too, if that is ok with you)
Nice pics of Tessa's habitat. I like the black and whites best also. I didn't see one stretch mark either. That lotion must be working.
Chuck needs to get in at least one pic. Those look like they're taken by the forse fence.
Pretty cool idea, Tessa can see her first home, with her in it.
I LOVE THE PICS!! You are such a beautiful Mama-to-be!! Hope all is well!! Sending our love :)
The pictures are wonderful. It is like being there with you through the pregnancy. Your little belly is growing from week to week. I love the heart you made on your belly. That was a cute idea. I am so proud of Chuck. He is a wonderful hubby and will be a wonderful daddy.
Love Mamaw Ruth
Post a Comment