For those of you who were following along with the story on my uncle, I wanted to update you on the playground project. My aunt just went out there the other day and took these pictures. There's parts of it that aren't complete yet, but when they get more money, they will start 'phase 2'. It looks great so far, and I am sure kids love it. I can also imagine that Marc is very pleased with the progress that has been made so far. One man can make a difference...

Friday, June 27, 2008
Mr. B's Playground Update
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is wonderful. I never knew the man, but he was clearly an outstanding person, one who cared deeply for others and their happiness. It's heartwarming to see these pictures, I'm sure he's smiling.
Love, Tina
Thanks for posting the pix. But, I had to tell you about shopping for a baby gift....what fun! I'm not going to tell you what I got--what I almost got....they had a 6-12 month pink one piece swim suit with a white terry cloth cover up with hood and little sandals too match. I debated a long time. If I remember right--I think I bought you your first swim suit and I think you only wore it once to model it for me. Love...Aunt Paulette
I am sure Uncle Marc has a big goofy smile on his face because he has already tried out all the cool equipment! I am sure he is truly touched and happy.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment