Ok. We did what we could with registry stuff this weekend. We both had a really hard time with it. We just went to Wal-Mart & Target, but a couple things might have been added to the Babies-R-Us one online. I was also mistaken in the last post, as we ended up with the most items on Target as opposed to Wal-Mart (at least for now). I'm sure I'll be doing some modifying, so just keep checking for updates. Baby stuff is so expensive, it's ridiculous (and some stuff is stupid and unnecessary). We tried to add a variety of things with a variety of prices. If you find something similar for a better price, by all means, save a few dollars. You all know I'm a bargain hunter. We're trying to keep her room pretty simple. There's no real 'theme' other than just pastels or neutrals. I'm not a fan of purple, so if we can keep purple to a minimum, that would be good. I do like the bright, chunky flowers and butterflies and that kind of stuff, and that's stuff she can grow with too. Please, don't be afraid to ask questions or give me any helpful comments or constructive criticism on the registry. I don't really know what we'll need. I try to be practical, but I know we need some fun stuff too. Of course diapers, wipes & gift cards are fantastic, and would be greatly appreciated. And if you think I might be missing something, please let me know. We do, however, have the following: crib, swing, bath tub, changing table pad (we're using a dresser as the 'table'), boppy, vibrating chair and rocker from my mom and I should be getting a breastpump from someone. Thanks everyone. Can't wait to see you all at the showers!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Grandmaitits has set in! I need to stay away from the stores and registries. Little Dancing Pants is going to be spoiled for sure.
Love you guys,
Mom
Post a Comment