BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

Well, unfortunately, my uncle passed away yesterday. But I think he was ready to go, and from what I'm being told, he was with family and went very peacefully, so I certainly couldn't hope for any more than that. So Chuck and I are leaving tomorrow (Thurs) morning to go to MO, and will just spend the weekend there and come home Sunday. Please just pray for our families, especially my aunt, and for the safe travels of all of us who will be traveling. And a huge thanks to Tina for watching Charlie for us. God bless.

2 comments:

Carlee McDot said...

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle MB. Let me know if there is anything that you or your family may need (other than prayer, because you are already in my prayers).

Anonymous said...

I don't know how Paulette will make it with out Marc. She does have the lord to help her and take care of her. She will just be more dependent of the Lord in the days to come.

Love Mamaw