BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anxiety Is Setting In...

Our September was pretty busy with baby and wedding activities, and not to mention accidents :) This turned out to be good because I haven't been preoccupied with Tessa's arrival. Now that we're done with all our commitments, we basically have NOTHING to do until she comes except WAIT... I still do not want her to come any earlier than she's ready, but now what am I going to do in the meantime? I'm not very motivated to do anything that requires any amount of effort. I would like to do some fall-type activities, but whether I do them now or after she comes doesn't matter. I should decorate for Halloween this weekend. I also for sure want to get to a cider mill. Maybe we'll go to a farm and pick up some fall decorations too. One thing I can assure you we will NOT be doing is anything haunted - I enjoy those types of things, but Chuck does not, and I certainly don't need to be put into labor at a haunted house or in the middle of a cornfield or something. I do love fall though. I should start walking in the evenings too. I love this cool, crisp weather. For those of you not in Michigan, it's turned to fall very quickly. We're having highs in the 50's-low 60's and lows in the high 30's-40's. I'm certainly enjoying it. Chuck would be much happier if he could hunt - it is bow season right now and he is not healed enough yet to use his bow. He did have his first PT appt on Tues and things are looking good, so he's on the right track to recovery. If nothing else he'll be able to hunt with his gun from Nov 15-30, but will hopefully be able to use his bow by the end of the year.

0 comments: