BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Predictions...

Well, looks like the stupid fortune cookies and horoscopes we read last week were wrong since my horoscope made it sound like I'd deliver Sunday and the fortune cookies said today. So unless I spontaneously go into a quick labor today, we are out of luck. I just checked my horoscope and it looks like Wed is going to be the eventful day of the week, but I'm not going to hold my breath based on the stupid horoscope. I just went for a nice brisk walk, so we'll see what that does for me. Chuck called earlier and told me to go eat the spiciest hot wings BWW makes - do you think he's antsy? :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell your restless. Have you started printing all of your blogs to put in a book for Tessa? You could have lots of fun with that with all of the comments, pix, and stuff. I've got pine cones in the sun trying to get them to open up more. Going to have the kids make spiders out of them in children's church Sunday. PIck up a good book or do a crossword puzzle to make the time fly. YOu're making me antsy too.

HOpe Tessa gets here soon. Love the tummy!

Anonymous said...

I think we are all getting antsy.
ANTICIPATION is making us wait. Isn't Wednesday's child full of woe? No Wednesday, please. How about Saturday? That would fit everyone's schedule quite nicely. Although it will probably be before then, say Thursday, but then she will have far to go.
From guess who?

Caroline said...

im excited!

Anonymous said...

OMG. She was born at about 4am today...and I've never felt such a profound love in my entire life... She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I've never known true love before this day. What a blessing from God.

Love, Tina

Carlee McDot said...

Haven't seen any posts lately... You haven't had little Tessa yet, have you?!

Courtnay said...

Yea! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the story! Thanks for letting us know Tina.

Anonymous said...

Yep, she did on Oct 22nd! I have pics on myspace. I'll see if I can transfer them over tonight! She's such an angel, already smiling and moving her head around! Daddy likes to use his baby voice to talk to her, and is already wrapped around her little finger, and Mommy, who is already back to normal size and looking amazing, ( I was over there last night) is sooo awesome with her. She is a lucky girl to have such great, attentive and loving parents. They just adore her, it's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I still only hold her when I'm sitting down, I get too nervous!!! What an awesome time in life. -Tina