BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...

Ahh, the waiting game. I really didn't think it would be this hard to wait. With all our friends freaking out thinking I was going to go a month early or right before Rob & Aubrey's wedding, I just figured I'd go within a couple weeks of my due date. I just hope she's not going to get too big, but I really don't think she is. The doctor doesn't seem at all concerned about her size (at least he didn't say anything about it). My mom told me they had Chinese last night too and they had matching 19's & 20's, so maybe she will come on Monday... who knows - only God, that's for sure! As Aunt Paulette pointed out, at least I'll get to paint my belly like a jack-o-lantern now, which I think will be absolutely great. That's the closest Tessa's going to get to being dressed up for Halloween, if she even comes by then. I looked back at the poll results again, and so far, it looks like both Courtnay & Carlee are still in the running for being the closest, if not right on. They had the due dates as the 28th & 31st and at this rate I don't think either will be far off. The 28th is a Tuesday though and Tuesday is the most popular birth day, so maybe... Anywho, just passing the time and boring you all with my ranting. No plans for the weekend. Don't really have much cleaning to do other than the daily 'upkeep'. I've been keeping up on laundry as promised. Don't have any 'nesting' urges, that's for sure. The house could use a dusting, but that's no big deal. Maybe I'll re-arrange Tessa's room some. I'm thinking we might move the bookshelf closer to the changing table, and I've got a bunch of magazines and crap I've just been collecting and throwing in her room that I need to deal with. At least all the flippin' mosquitoes have re-hibernated so I can at least walk outside without fear of catching west nile. Expect to hear from me Monday...

***? days to go!***

0 comments: