My appt went fine yesterday. I'm measuring right on schedule. Her heartbeat's good. They are using my Oct. 25th due date, which is good, so I won't have to worry about them trying to induce me too soon, thinking my due date was earlier. I also asked the doc more about the hospital and doctors' views and policies on natural childbirth, and I think she was able to ease some of my fears. I've read and heard a lot of negative things about hospitals trying to intervene too much and not just letting nature take it's course, but she assured me they're not going to do something 'just because'. So, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that all goes well with the birth. Thanks for checking up on the blog!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, it's your old aunt again. YOur sister Gabrielle just left this a.m. after getting in that cold swimming pool Sat. afternoon. She was freezing.
I asked your Dad and your sister what Tessa's middle name was going to be and nobody new. Help> I'm just curious. Glad your Dr. Report was good. Can't wait for the little tot to join us! Lots of love! Paulette
Post a Comment