Well, as excited as I was for the hospital tour last night, it was a bust in my opinion. I suppose my expectations were too high. I guess I was hoping that they were going to show us this warm, fuzzy, happy place to deliver our babies in. They call the OB/GYN floors the 'Birth Center' - but don't let the name fool you, it's still just a hospital. I HATE hospitals. I've never been comfortable going in them. Hospitals are for sick people, not well people. Maybe Tessa will just come so quick I can pop her out at home... I don't think Chuck would like that too much though. That would put him over the edge, and I imagine he would probably pass out... :)
***38 days to go!***
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hospital Tour
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well I don't think anyone likes hospitals but they serve their purpose, such as being a place for Tessa to arrive. If Tessa were to be born at home Chuck WILL do what he has to, then he can pass out later. It is amazing what a person can do when faced with adverse situations. Hopefully that won't happen but ya never know. I'm confident both of you will do just fine.
Post a Comment