I am happy to report that we made it through the dreaded '30 days to go' mark. Not so much as a twinge of anything... told you she wasn't ready. Now we've just got to make it through Saturday and as long as she's ready, she can come when she likes.
***29 days to go!***
Friday, September 26, 2008
Good News...
Posted by Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is a good girl. Little peanut is almost here, I can't wait. Well, yes I can- as long as you can! I'll be really surprised if you have her on the due date, that SO never happens! But you are her Mommy, and being on schedule is KEY!
Aunt T
An odd thought just came to mind- I wonder what Tessa will think about all of our speculations that she was a boy! OOPS! You just never know I guess, but I cannot even stand it anymore I am so excited. Is there aunt training classes? I feel like I need one. I'm thinking the rules are something like
1. If she cries or poops, give her back. 2. Spoil her rotten 3. Have pictures of her each month and every birthday or event for the rest of her life hanging in giant obnoxios frames in my hallway for everyone to dote on when they come over 4. Always remind her that boys are icky and to run far, far away from them as early as possible. :) Hehehe. Just kidding! For the most part.
Love, T
Post a Comment