BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rob & Aubrey's Wedding

Chuck's best friend's wedding was this weekend. It was our last big event we really had to worry about 'getting through' before Tessa comes. Although Chuck is one tired little puppy, I think the weekend went very well. No major mishaps at the wedding and I think Chuck was the best man of the century. He did awesome and I know this made for a much more relaxing and enjoyable time for Rob and Aubrey. He never really went to bed on Saturday night, since the reception was over at 1:00am and he was taking them to the airport for a 7:20am flight. What a good guy! I got quite a few pictures, so I'll share the good and funny ones. Chuck was a dancing fool! He's normally not like that at weddings, but he got quite a few laughs out of people, and I think he deserved to have a good time after all the hard work he's put in to the wedding (not to mention the bachelor party). And yes, I did do my fair share of dancing too (certainly not as much as Chuck). A pregnant lady at 8 months can bust a move just as good as anyone else (if not better) :)


The beautiful couple...





The other beautiful couple :) This was beforehand.




What part of the reception room looked like.




Bridal Party during ceremony.


Bridal Party at the reception - I know Chuck looks '3 sheets to the wind', but I promise he wasn't, it's just not a very good picture of him.



Some of our friends: Matt, Shannon, Marcia and Jamie with Chuck - he looks like he's ready to bust a move, doesn't he?




Removal of the garter... prior to finally removing the garter, he produced a pair of 'granny panties' as well as a 'For Rent' sign - it was pretty funny!

Chuck and Marcia dancing



Chuck dancing to Vanilla Ice


Rob trying to dance to Vanilla Ice :)




More of Chuck's Vanilla Ice moves...

His fancy footwork
A bunch of people dancing

I think this was during 'Cotten-eyed Joe'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful and glowing. Chuck looked like he had a wonderful time. I am sure he needed to "let his hair down". Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Love you guys,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Where the heck were his work boots?

Anonymous said...

I don't think the work boots would have had the same impact at Rob's wedding as they did for his own. That was priceless when he walked in to the reception hall with his camo hat and work boots! It was great.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Tessa sure is getting big! Mb looks cute.

Love,
Gabrielle